The challenges of being in (the wrong) business
Justin is joined by podcast producer Chris Enns to talk about:
- How do you get Alexis Ohanian (cofounder of Reddit, married to Serena Williams) as a client?
- Getting out of the wrong business, into something better.
- Why you should get out of your comfort zone (and your town!)
- "We're all running the same race; how come that person is so far ahead of me?"
- Hire Chris to edit your podcast: www.lemonproductions.ca
- Alexis Ohanian's podcast: businessdad.initialized.com
- When to move on: justinjackson.ca/moving-on
- Scott Young: Success is stamina
- Good businesses have margin: justinjackson.ca/margin
- Latitude Podcast: www.createlatitude.com/podcast
You can reply to this podcast here:
Leave a comment on PodHunt; it's like Reddit, but for podcasts.
Leave a comment on Breaker, the podcast app for iPhone.
Interact on WhatPods.
- Otherwise, get us on Twitter: @transistorfm or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to our monthly supporters:
- Ward from MemberSpace.com
- Eric Lima
- James Sowers (like Flowers) with UserInput.io
- Travis Fischer
- Matt Buckley, from NiceThings.io
- Russell Brown
- Evandro Sasse
- Pradyumna Shembekar (PD), pradyumna.dev
- Noah Prail, eventOneHQ.com
- Robert Simplicio, Simplicio.com
- Colin Gray alitu.com
- Josh Smith, hellosift.com
- Ivan Curkovic
- Brian Rhea (Pronounced “Ray”)
- Shane Smith, dev.transistor.fm
- Austin Loveless
- Simon Bennett, saasreality.com
- Michael Sitver, letterjoy.co
- Paul Jarvis and Jack Ellis, usefathom.com
- Dan Buda danbuda.com
- Darby Frey
- Samori Augusto, thebicrowd.com
- Dave Young, magnusrush.com/
- Brad from Canada
- Sammy Schuckert
- Mike Walker
- Adam DuVander
- Dave Giunta (JOOnta)
- Kyle Fox GetRewardful.com
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store