The end of the Theranos trial, and the hunt for Satoshi Nakamoto
For our last episode of 2021, Biz Carson joins the show to talk about the closing arguments in the Elizabeth Holmes trial, along with what we’ve learned about Theranos and the tech industry in general. Then, Ben Pimentel joins to discuss the CIA’s acknowledgement that it’s working on crypto projects — and why that got everyone talking about the identity of Satoshi Nakamoto, the creator of bitcoin.
For more on the topics in this episode:
- Biz Carson on Twitter
- Forget what you know about Theranos
- Elizabeth Holmes' lies were 'callous' and 'criminal,' the prosecution says
- How Theranos changed startup PR forever
- What investors can learn from the Theranos trial
- Ben Pimentel on Twitter
- The CIA has its eyes on crypto
- Crypto scammers stole almost $8 billion in 2021, up 81% from 2020
- Satoshi, is that you? A legal brawl fails to identify bitcoin’s creator.
- Crypto regulation's about to get messy. Gensler has a mop.
For all the links and stories, head to Source Code’s homepage.