The golden rules of goal setting - Payal Kadakia
Join us as we chat with legendary entrepreneur Payal Kadakia about her vault of groundbreaking goal-setting secrets that have propelled her to success. Tune in to learn the same tools that she used to shatter the stereotypes of female tech entrepreneurs of color. Don't just set goals. Set the right ones.
Listen out for:
- How Payal created her successful brand.
- What made ClassPass stand out.
- Overview of the LIFEPASS methodology.
- How to break free from cultural expectations.
- The key to making money work for you.
- How to manage your time guilt-free.
- The secret to maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
- How to set actionable goals that are aligned to your dreams.
- Live bonus Q&A session.
ABOUT PAYAL KADAKIA
In less than a decade, Payal Kadakia built an impressive global fitness empire and shattered stereotypes for female tech entrepreneurs of color and she became the first unicorn of the decade. She is the Executive Chairman & Founder of the world’s most flexible fitness membership, ClassPass and she holds a degree from MIT in Operations Research and Economics. At the beginning of 2010, Payal was 26 and had no idea that she’d become an entrepreneur. She was living two lives - one was dancing and the other was working in the grind of Corporate America. While searching for a dance class, she casually came across a problem she knew she had to fight hard to solve, so she created a search engine to do it for her. 10 years later, that one class search has turned into millions of classes booked all around the world. ClassPass is now valued at over $1 billion and she has become an inspiration to many aspiring women entrepreneurs. Her new book “LIFEPASS” is ready to be purchased.
- Get your own copy of Payal Kadakia’s new book ‘LIFEPASS’ here 👉 https://www.lifepassbook.com/
- Subscribe to Mindvalley Membership to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests, watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?