The impact technology has had at the workplace
In this episode, Christina and Matthew talk about:
- the pros and cons of technology
- how technology affects our work
- disconnecting from the internet
The extra mile (useful English vocabulary you'll hear in the podcast):
- to get duped = to get deceived; tricked
- urgent = (of a state or situation) requiring immediate action or attention
- to unplug = to relax and avoid using electronic devices
Do you want the transcript of the podcast, more vocabulary resources and live conversation practice?
Join the Faster Fluency Conversation Club!
You'll become more fluent and more confident in English faster, in a fun community of professionals from around the world!
Details about joining: https://christinarebuffetcourses.com/faster-fluency-conversation-club/join-now
Use code 'FFCC40' to receive 40% off your first month!!
Support the show (https://christinarebuffetcourses.com/faster-fluency-conversation-club/join-now)