These Are God's Feast!
Will you answer the trumpet call and come together at God's appointed time? He is calling His family together.
• God intends for the whole world to celebrate His presence. The Kingdom of God on the earth is the fulfillment of the Feast of Tabernacles.
• There’s one scripture that ties the Feast into what we believe and its Matthew 5:17 . The question of the Feast and the law was presented. “I did not come to abolish the law or the prophets, but I come to fulfill.”
• As the kingdom is established on this earth, we live with the Father under the Lordship Jesus Christ.
16. “ Then it will come about that any who are left of all the nations that came against Jerusalem will go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of armies, and to celebrate the Feast of Booths.
17. And it will be that whichever of the families of the earth does not go up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of armies, there will be no rain on them.
18. And if the family of Egypt does not go up or enter, then no rain will fall on them; it will be the plague with which the Lord strikes the nations that do not go up to celebrate the Feast of Booths. This will be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all the nations that do not go up to celebrate the Feast of Booths.”
“Do not presume that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish, but to fulfill.”
The Required Feast.
“But if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive, were grafted in among them and became partaker with them of the [j]rich root of the olive tree.”
“You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, because salvation is from the Jews.”
• God's presence is what Tabernacle is, being with Him. When you’re in the tabernacle you are in the presence of God.
• The origination of the Feast started in scripture; it also says that this will be a perpetual feast for all your generations. It never says that they are going to stop.
As the kingdom is established on this earth we live with the Father under the Lordship Jesus Christ.