Things most people don't know about you
In this episode, Christina and Trisha talk about:
- whether to share secrets or not on a podcast
- random things we're interested in
- things we like to do over and over
The extra mile (useful English vocabulary you'll hear in the podcast):
- skeleton in the closet = a discreditable or embarrassing fact that someone wishes to keep secret
- practical = (of an idea, plan, or method) likely to succeed or be effective in real circumstances; feasible
- geeky = unfashionable and socially inept
Do you want the transcript of the podcast, more vocabulary resources and live conversation practice?
Join the Faster Fluency Conversation Club!
You'll become more fluent and more confident in English faster, in a fun community of professionals from around the world!
Details about joining: https://christinarebuffetcourses.com/faster-fluency-conversation-club/join-now
Use code 'FFCC40' to get 40% off your 1st month!!
Support the show (https://christinarebuffetcourses.com/faster-fluency-conversation-club/join-now)