This Dyslexic CEO Grew 481% Last Year. Meet Wesrom's Robert Indries
Join The Five to make every sale.
- Born in a (very) small farming town in Transylvania, caring for cows and working the land.
- At 14 he moved out of his family home and started working odd jobs to support himself, all while being dyslexic up until his early 20s.
- Lived in Siberia, Mexico, and frequent visits to the US
- Built first business in 2012
- Built several profitable businesses in the US and Europe, generating millions in revenue every year, has been interviewed for Entrepreneur.com as an International Tycoon, and coaches several dozen startups and established businesses on how to grow and scale.
- Owns 10 businesses now
- Grew 481% last year in his portfolios
- Not all businesses are related
- Consulting in all of them
- Started two from scratch and bought into others
- Built and sold a company before Wesrom
- 5 divisions
- 30 staff
- Prospects come to him for help they can't afford
- They give ownership shares
- He helps businesses grow
- Top 5 Ways to generate leads online during a crisis
- How we’re steadily growing by 20% MoM in an industry that’s plummeting
- How sales can bulletproof your business during COV-19
- How we closed 50 new clients at $440/hr while the economy is on the brink of crisis
Money doesn't vanish it times of turmoil, it just shifts."
- He's pitched every week
- Hired to do investment feasibility assessments
- Three things to consider
- Does he like the product? Is it genius?
- Studies the competition and asks the market if they'd buy it
- Look at the founders
- Easy-going in his negotiations
- It's easy to stand out in crowded markets
- Money doesn't vanish, it just shifts
- Sell consulting and memberships and ongoing commitments vs. one-off items in times of turmoil
- Build your mailing list for less now
- Strategists vs. tacticians
- Postpone everyone's payments or cut them in half to keep them
Use these resources to grow your sales:
- Sell More This Month
- Hire Better Salespeople
- Hire The Best Keynote Speaker
- Find Your Best CRM
- Join the Free Facebook Group
Check out early episodes of The Sales Podcast:
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store