This is 46: Why I’m Pumped About Midlife
1. How Glennon is using her 46th birthday as an intermission–to slow down and decide what to bring with her into Act 2.
2. The counterculture power of knowing what is enough, and letting ourselves go.
3. The way to transition from Role Living to Soul Living–and why Glennon has Joni Mitchell on repeat.
4. The real meaning of “crisis”–and the idea that living well now means reimagining everything we learned in the first half of life.
5. Amanda’ s good news that if you don’t feel like Glennon does at this moment in life, it is very, very normal.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices