Thoughtful Thursdays: Take advantage of FREE learning.
Are you aware of the free learning modules online? On this week's #ThoughtfulThursdays episode, Lorenzo shares his thoughts on continuing your learning and shares some cost-free modules that are currently online.
- Unconscious Bias, with Stacey Gordon, founder and CEO of Rework Work
- Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging, with Pat Wadors, chief talent officer at ServiceNow
- Confronting Bias: Thriving Across Our Differences, with inclusion strategist and author Verna Myers and Arianna Huffington, founder of The Huffington Post and Thrive Global
- Skills for Inclusive Conversations with Mary-Frances Winters, founder and CEO of The Winters Group
- Communicating about Culturally Sensitive Issues with professor and consultant Daisy Lovelace
- Communicating Across Cultures with Tatiana Kolovou, faculty member at Kelley School of Business
- Bystander Training: From Bystander to Upstander with consultant and trainer Catherine Mattice Zundel
Check out our suggested Leadership Books and Podcast Gear: HYL Suggestions
Buy Lorenzo's leadership book here:
#Leadership #HackingYourLeadership #StarkEngagementConsulting #LifeOfLozo