Thu. 03/26 - Is Pinkeye Another Early Symptom of Covid-19?
Louisiana is becoming a new global hotspot for the disease. How a single soccer game might have contributed to Italy becoming an early hotspot. Possible reasons why the death rate in Germany is so low, so far. And is pinkeye another early symptom of the disease?
- Stamps.com, enter code: "briefing"
- TalkSpace.com, enter code: "briefing" for $100 off your first month
- UK coronavirus home testing to be made available to millions (The Guardian)
- U.S. companies, labs rush to produce blood test for coronavirus immunity (Reuters)
- Coronavirus: Data Shows Younger People Are Being Hospitalized In High Numbers (BuzzFeed)
- Germany's coronavirus death rate is lower than Italy, China, Spain, France (The Washington Post)
- This is why Germany’s coronavirus death rate seems so low (Wired)
- Coronavirus: S'pore Government to make its contact-tracing app freely available to developers worldwide (Straits Times)
- Pink eye may be a rare symptom of coronavirus, doctors say (Today.com)
- 13 Deaths in a Day: An ‘Apocalyptic’ Coronavirus Surge at an N.Y.C. Hospital (New York Times)