Thu. 04/02 - How To Reopen Society In Phases
The federal government’s stockpile of protective medical supplies is nearly gone. Looking at where the next global hotspot might be. Should you hold your breath when you’re out in public? The FDA isn’t allowing Chinese KN95 masks to enter the US. What a phased reopening of society might look like. The CDC now says as many as 25% of coronavirus patients are asymptomatic, and private labs are causing a new crisis for testing.
- Beachbody on Demand, Text "briefing" to 303030
- Stamps.com, enter code: "briefing"
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital's ICU at capacity as coronavirus cases in Michigan grow (Detroit Free Press)
- Coronavirus lockdown inspires runners' backyard and balcony marathons (Washington Post)
- Is the Coronavirus Airborne? Should We All Wear Masks? (The Atlantic)
- Coronavirus: US Won't Allow Imports Of Millions Of KN95 Masks (BuzzFeed News)
- National coronavirus response: A road map to reopening (American Enterprise Institute)
- Infected but Feeling Fine: The Unwitting Coronavirus Spreaders (NY Times)
- The New Coronavirus Testing Crisis at Private Labs (The Atlantic)