Thu. 05/28 - Can Biomarkers Tell Us How COVID-19 Affects People Differently?
Is the coronavirus more dependent on super spreaders than we thought? Research indicates possible biological markers to determine how severely an individual will react to COVID-19. And how the decline of local journalism is taking a toll on America’s small towns. Plus, will we be able to trust our memories of this time? Cannibalistic dinosaurs. And why oranges are sold in red mesh bags.
- OurCrowd, info.ourcrowd.com/goodnews
- Beachbody on Demand, Text "briefing" to 303030
- Here’s the Latest Good (and Bad) News About the Coronavirus (NY Magazine)
- The Demise of Local News Is a Pandemic Emergency (The Atlantic)
- How Will We Remember the Coronavirus Pandemic? (Discover)
- Frazier History Museum's 'Coronavirus Capsule' records a pandemic lifestyle as it happens (Courier Journal)
- Jurassic dinosaur Allosaurus may have been a cannibal (CNET)
- Why Oranges Come In Red Bags (Mental Floss)