Thu. 07/09 - Does A Mask Make You More Attractive?
New research shows that native South Americans may have helped populate Polynesia 800 years ago. Why are men less likely to wear masks, does wearing a mask make you more attractive, and can we use that reasoning to persuade more people to wear them? And the dogecoin is back in earnest thanks to a new trend on TikTok.
- South Americans may have traveled to Polynesia 800 years ago (Science News)
- Some Polynesians Carry Native American DNA, Study Finds (NY Times)
- Does Wearing a Mask Make You Look Hot? (GQ)
- Many men dislike coronavirus masks. How can we change that? (LA Times)
- Experts: A mask cuts your coronavirus risk by 65% (Futurity)
- Bill Nye (@billnye) Official TikTok
- TikTok Takes on Crypto With Dogecoin Soaring 40% in 24 Hours (Bloomberg)
- Such Weird: The Founders of Dogecoin See the Meme Currency's Tipping Point (Motherboard)
- Dogecoin (Know Your Meme)
- TikTok deleted 49 million 'rule-breaking' videos (BBC)