Time Flies, Manage It
- Quote of the Day
- "The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." - Michael Altshuler
- Action Steps:
- Prioritize and set clear goals: Prioritize your goals based on their importance and align your activities accordingly.
- Plan and schedule: Use a calendar or digital planner to organize your activities. Be specific about the duration of each task and allocate sufficient time.
- Break tasks into manageable chunks: This approach makes it easier to allocate specific time slots for each task and helps prevent feeling overwhelmed.
- Set boundaries and learn to say no: It's important to learn to say no to additional commitments that may interfere with your priorities.
- Eliminate or minimize distractions: Turn off notifications on your phone and computer during focused work or training sessions. Dedicate focused blocks of time for training, competition preparation, personal commitments, and rest.
- Delegate and ask for support: Delegate tasks or ask for support when necessary. Delegating can free up time for other important activities.
- Take care of your physical and mental well-being: Get enough sleep, eat nutritious meals, and stay hydrated to manage stress and enhance focus.
- Foster open communication: Maintain open and honest communication with your teammates, coaches, and loved ones about your commitments and scheduling constraints. This helps manage expectations and allows for better support and understanding.
- Regularly review and adjust: Regularly review your schedule and commitments to ensure they align with your goals and priorities. Be flexible and open to modifying your schedule to accommodate unexpected events or changing circumstances.
Support the show
More ways to connect
- Email: iamMichelleCarter@gmail.com
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store