Today Could Be The First Day of the Rest of Your Life
How would you like to be remembered? What are the stories that you want people to tell about you once you’re gone?
Answering these questions has everything to do with the legacy you’d like to leave behind. By knowing and understanding this, you can reverse engineer your life so that you are living with purpose and passion today.
We can all name someone who has left a profound and lasting impression on us, even long after they are gone. Whether it’s someone you knew personally or a famous figure in history, what influential people have in common the most isn’t their achievements, wealth, or physical characteristics, it’s the impact they have on the lives of others.
It might sound cliché, but today could be the first day of the rest of your life!
Only YOU can write the stories that people will tell about you for years to come.
To ensure that who you are now more closely aligns with the person that you aspire to be, tune in for some guidance and actionable strategies from Dr. Kathy Zhang!
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Knowing where we come from to visualize where we're going
- Why money isn’t everything
- Ways to gain perspective on what truly matters
- How death forces us to reflect on life
- Why storytelling is the essence of human communication and connection
- Why looking backward is essential to moving forward
- The stories people will tell about you when you’re gone
- What would you say about yourself if the “past you” died today?
- How to change the trajectory of your life right now!
If you want to invest in your future and rewrite the story of the rest of your life, head to luyikathyzhang.com to book a free consultation call!