Tom Schwab, CEO of Interview Valet, on Leveraging Podcast Interviews for Profit
Ep #78 - Tom Schwab, a serial entrepreneur and the CEO of Interview Valet, joins the show this week for a discussion on how to leverage podcast guest interviews for profits. Tom describes marketing at its heart as being a conversation with someone who could be an ideal customer. With Interview Valet, Tom is helping thought leaders (coaches, authors, speakers, consultants, emerging brands) to get featured on leading podcasts that their ideal prospects already listen to. With his proprietary system, he's helping to book targeted podcast interviews and to turn the listeners into customers. Tom is also the author of "Podcast Guest Profits: Grow Your Business with a Targeted Interview Strategy" and he has a track record of growing multiple successful online businesses.
In today's interview, we get into Tom's backstory and find out why he sees podcasting as being in the Golden Era right now. We dive into the Interview Valet system and even share some tips for monetizing podcast guest interviews. Tom is an accomplished entrepreneur with a fascinating story and you won't want to miss this episode.
Learn More About Tom Schwab and Interview Valet:
Claim Tom Schwab's Special Offer by Visiting the Website: https://InterviewValet.com/MarketingGeeks
At the above site, you will get the following free bonuses:
1) Free Report to "Learn The 9 Secrets To Getting Booked On Your First Podcast"
2) Free Ebook of "Podcast Guest Profits: Grow Your Business With a Targeted Interview Strategy" by Tom Schwab
3) Get "The Ultimate Podcast Guest Interview Checklist" for free
4) Schedule an Assessment with the Interview Valet team
Connect with Tom on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/thomasmschwab
Remember, we love our listeners and want to continue to grow the show so that we can provide even better content and quality going forward.
Please do us a favor and subscribe, rate and leave a written review. We would really appreciate a written review from listeners that are getting value from the show. Thank you.
Connect & message the Marketing Geeks on LinkedIn:
Justin Womack: https://www.linkedin.com/in/justinwomack1/
Andros Sturgeon: https://www.linkedin.com/in/androssturgeon
We are looking to feature guest voicemails on the show so please send us your voicemail for consideration. (See bottom of show notes for link to leave voice messages).
Want to be a guest on the Marketing Geeks Podcast or suggest someone?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website www.MarketingGeeksPodcast.com
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
· Talk Money With Mesh Lakhani Podcast: On The Talk Money with Mesh Lakhani podcast, Mesh will follow paper trails, chat with experts, and break down complex ideas to bring clarity to the mystical financial phenomena behind your finances. https://open.spotify.com/show/20gI5HoX4J0zlsCgnjqWoP?si=w8xX2XpITSuysd_xGiGQiQ
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/marketing-geeks/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/marketing-geeks/support