Toolkit: Answering Your Booster Questions
Andy clears up a lot of the confusion surrounding boosters on this must-listen Toolkit with Dr. David Agus and Tom Moriarty of CVS Health. From who can get one to why we need them and where they'll be available, this Toolkit is chock-full of all the latest information on COVID-19 booster shots.
Keep up with Andy on Twitter @ASlavitt and Instagram @andyslavitt.
Follow David @DavidAgus and CVS Health @CVSHealth on Twitter..
Joining Lemonada Premium is a great way to support our show and get bonus content. Subscribe today at bit.ly/lemonadapremium.
Support the show by checking out our sponsors!
- Click this link for a list of current sponsors and discount codes for this show and all Lemonada shows: https://lemonadamedia.com/sponsors/
- Throughout the pandemic, CVS Health has been there, bringing quality, affordable health care closer to home—so it’s never out of reach for anyone. Learn more at cvshealth.com.
Check out these resources from today’s episode:
- Check out CVS Health’s COVID-19 resource center: https://cvshealth.com/covid-19
- Here’s more on what to expect next from the FDA on boosters: https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/20/science/covid-booster-FDA.html
- Johnson & Johnson says a second shot of their vaccine boosts protection against symptomatic and severe COVID-19: https://apnews.com/article/johnson-and-johnson-covid-booster-4f86b7f00d354c289af17503eeb50824
- Read The New York Times story about Andy and Facebook: https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/10/technology/facebook-vaccine-misinformation.html
- Find a COVID-19 vaccine site near you: https://www.vaccines.gov/
- Order Andy’s book, Preventable: The Inside Story of How Leadership Failures, Politics, and Selfishness Doomed the U.S. Coronavirus Response: https://us.macmillan.com/books/9781250770165
Stay up to date with us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram at @LemonadaMedia.
For additional resources, information, and a transcript of the episode, visit lemonadamedia.com/show/inthebubble.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.