Toolkit: Safe or Not Safe (Variants and the Vaccinated)
What does the science really, really say about wearing masks indoors if you’re vaccinated? Andy gets answers to your most pressing questions on everyone’s favorite game show, Safe or Not Safe, with top-flight epidemiologists Farzad Mostashari and Caitlin Rivers. Plus, Dr. Lisa goes out into the field to take the pulse of people starting to return back to life.
Keep up with Andy on Twitter @ASlavitt and Instagram @andyslavitt. Dr. Lisa is on Twitter @askdrfitz.
Follow Caitlin Rivers @cmyeaton and Farzad Mostashari @Farzad_MD on Twitter.
Check out In the Bubble’s Twitter account @inthebubblepod.
Joining Lemonada Premium is a great way to support our show and get bonus content. Subscribe today at bit.ly/lemonadapremium.
Support the show by checking out our sponsors!
- Click this link for a list of current sponsors and discount codes for this show and all Lemonada shows: https://lemonadamedia.com/sponsors/
Check out these resources from today’s episode:
- Check out this article about Israel and the Delta variant: https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/israel-delta-vaccine-shield-holding/2021/06/28/1ba865b2-d7e1-11eb-8c87-ad6f27918c78_story.html
- Learn more about getting an mRNA booster after your J&J vaccine: https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/booster-may-be-needed-jj-shot-delta-variant-spreads-some-experts-already-taking-2021-06-25/
- Find a COVID-19 vaccine site near you: https://www.vaccines.gov/
- Order Andy’s book, Preventable: The Inside Story of How Leadership Failures, Politics, and Selfishness Doomed the U.S. Coronavirus Response: https://us.macmillan.com/books/9781250770165
Stay up to date with us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram at @LemonadaMedia.
For additional resources, information, and a transcript of the episode, visit lemonadamedia.com/show/inthebubble.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.