Top 10 Challenges Of Living Abroad w/ BoTik Quest
Do you yearn to live abroad? Have you put on your rose-colored glasses when you daydream about it or are you living more in the realities of life in another country?
We are hanging out once again with my fellow ex-pat, podcaster, and good friend, BoTik Quest, and while last time we talked about the reasons to love living abroad, today we are getting into the not so "mac & cheese" parts of it. We are definitely getting super honest about the downsides, the struggles, and the realities of it but we are so happy to have made the leap years ago and encourage you to look into it if you are interested.
While we make these lists independently, you will have to listen to see how many things made it to both lists...any guesses?
What would you guess as being the biggest challenge of living abroad? If you are an ex-pat already, did any of yours match up to ours? Let me know by sending me an audio message (please) or shoot me an email over at Jason@ZeroToTravel.com.
Today's episode is being sponsored by the amazing folks over at Tortuga Backpacks which, you know, are my favorite backpacks in the world.
Tune In To Learn:
- 04:40 Bike Touring Adventure in Norway During COVID
- 18:20 Number 5: Embracing & Missing
- 29:30 Number 4: Say What?
- 36:25 Number 3: Integration & Connections
- 45:55 Number 2: Jumping Hoops & Tasty Time
- 53:30 Number 1: Perspectives & The Most Important Thing
- And so much more
- Check out BoTik's podcast the Transnatural Perspectives
- Follow BoTik on YouTube| Twitter
- Listen to BoTik's Music
- Tortuga Backpacks
- Location Indie
- Top 10 Reasons To Love Living Abroad w/ Botik Quest
- Everything You Need To Know About Living Abroad w/ Tim Leffel
- Resettling Abroad & Overseas Education
Please head over to the archives for more Zero To Travel podcasts!