Top 7 Coins and Exchanges with William Duplessie
“The business of moving money has been around for a very long time. That’s how the Rothschilds got all their money. That will always be a profitable business.” - William Duplessie
(click to tweet)
Trading Bitcoin on Coinbase can get old.
That’s why we need to be researching new currencies and understanding how alternative exchanges work. Without self-educating, we become stuck in the hardwiring of an outdated investing strategy, which is a sure-fire spiral into losing everything you’ve gained during this first crypto surge.
On today’s episode of The Tai Lopez Show, we are joined by cryptocurrency-expert, William Duplessie. William is an Associate at Science Blockchain, and his deep understanding of digital currency spreads across many domains. As he says, it’s all he “eats, sleeps, and breathes.” And in today’s episode, we are fortunate to learn his strategies on making sense of today’s crypto-world.
(click to tweet)
Points to Keep In Mind
- Bitcoin was created by Satoshi Nakamoto
- Nobody knows who he is
- Bitcoin was designed to suck paper money out of the ecosystem
- Steem stopped accepting Bitcoin payment because it costs $20/transaction
- Bitcoin is designed as a cyber gold bar; to store value
- Bitcoin Cash solves a lot of problems inherent in Bitcoin
- Follow Stellar founder Jed McCaleb
- Eos has a serious chance at being the first scalable blockchain
- The business of moving money will always be a profitable business
- How the Rothschilds got all their money
- Ethereum’s network is much cheaper and faster than Bitcoin because of the Metropolis update