Tracey Tee - Moms on Mushrooms: Healing, Community, & Education for Mothers
Tracey Tee, founder of Moms on Mushrooms, joins Paul F. Austin to talk about safe, intentional psychedelic use for mothers.
Find episode links, summary, and transcript here.
Tracey Tee has been actively involved in the momosphere for over 10 years, first co-creating and starring in the nationally touring cult-hit comedy show for moms, The Pump and Dump Show. She simultaneously co-produced the Band of Mothers Podcast and served as co-founder and CEO of The Pump and Dump Show’s umbrella brand, Band of Mothers Media. During her own journey with psilocybin amidst the pandemic, Tracey began to feel called to support moms in a deeper and more meaningful way. In 2022, she launched an online microdosing course created exclusively for moms called M.O.M. — “Moms on Mushrooms.”
Tracey’s goal is to bring moms together through the sacred use of plant medicine for a shared journey of personal growth and healing. She is dedicated to crafting a supportive container for mothers that embodies the Sacred Feminine, gives reverence to our elders and original cultures, and acts as an example of a redefined way to engage in a New Earth as a consciously created model of “doing business.”
- Tracey’s healing journey with psilocybin and microdosing that led to Moms on Mushrooms.
- The unique needs and challenges for moms considering psychedelics.
- Tracey on opening up to her about her own psychedelic use.
- Reclaiming rites of passage in healthy, informed ways.
- What Moms on Mushrooms offers its members.
- On microdosing during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Microdosing and postpartum depression: a recipe for success.
- Tracey’s vision for the future: advocacy, education, and healing.
- Connect with Moms on Mushrooms.