Transform Your Mind and Body with Joseph Oniwor
Learn what it takes to transform you mindset to train like an elite athlete in midlife and beyond.
My guest today is Joseph Oniwor. Joe is a pro arena football player turned personal transformation coach. He has been in the fitness industry for 28 years.
After becoming an ACE-Certified Personal Trainer and Fitness Nutrition Specialist, he started training clients 16 years ago. Four years ago, he developed The JOC Method and began working exclusively with women over 48 and up, providing them with the body transformation coaching needed to overcome the massive energy loss and weight gains associated with menopause.
- How women over 48 can train like an elite athlete
- What needs to come first in our mind + body transformation
- What kind of nutrition to focus on to fuel your body
- Can you drink alcohol and still transform your body
- How to practice self-awareness when drinking and know your drinking behaviors
- The mindset shift you need to empower yourself to exercise
- How practicing mindfulness can help you transform all areas of your life
- How to boost your daily energy and feel good in your clothes
- Debunking the myths of weight-lifting for women
- What to do when motivation wanes and discouragement kicks in
- How to measure your progress beyond the scale
I know you are going to love Coach Joe!
Learn more about Coach Joe and his program:
Joe's Free 7-day training: https://jocoaching.life/free-resource/
Joe's website: https://jocoaching.life/about/
Find Joe on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jocfitcoach/
Mentioned in this episode: Mark Divine, Unbeatable Mind
To join Lori's group coaching program, Elevate:
Visit Lori's website for additional resources: