EDITORS NOTE: College Success @ Perkins is now available to students in grades 9-12.
On this episode of Change Makers, we highlight the numerous services available with a discussion lead by members from APH, AERBVI, College Success @ Perkins and VisionServe Alliance.
On this Podcast (In Order of Appearance)
- Sara Brown, APH Public Relations Manager
- Kathryn Botsford, Digital Content Strategist and Lead Researcher, APH ConnectCenter
- Olaya Landa-Vialard, Director, APH ConnectCenter
- Lee Nasehi, President & CEO, VisionServe Alliance
- Mark Richert, Interim Executive Director at Association for Education and Rehabilitation of the Blind and Visually Impaired
- Leslie Thatcher, Director, College Success @ Perkins
- Paul Ferrara, Communications Accessibility Editor, Dot6
- Mandy Lau, Reach and Match
- Emily T., This I Believe speaker
- FCC Seeks on Updating Rules Implementing the Twenty-First Century Communications and Video Accessibility Act
- Compass: A College Success @ Perkins Program
- Reach and Match Braille Learning and Sensory Play Mat
- Reach and Match Learning Kit