Tri-State tenants face no heat and evictions during pandemic-stressed housing market
Our panel discussed local music through the lens of Black History Month, snowplow special treatment, and Cincinnatians stuck in the Texas blackout.
Next, I-Team reporter Dan Monk and Lucy May discuss their report on an out-of-town landlord whose Avondale property casts a spotlight on the inadequacies of the region’s pandemic-stressed housing market after receiving a “Notice of Civil Offense” alleging they failed to comply with building-code orders to repair heating and hot-water problems in a 25-unit apartment building.
- Cincinnati hip-hop 'artivist' is building on foundation created by pioneering blues singer
- Lounge Acts presents a Black History Month mixtape
- Two years after Route X: Do city leaders get their streets plowed first?
- Former WCPO anchor Clyde Gray describes being caught in devastating Texas snowstorm
- I-Team: City of Cincinnati fines out-of-town landlord for problems at Avondale apartment complex
Find more at wcpo.com/hear
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.