Trump Taxes Ruling, Glee Star Vanished & Disney World Reopens - Friday, July 10th, 2020
The news to know for Friday, July 10th, 2020!
- the Supreme Court's landmark ruling about President Trump's tax returns
- the search for a celebrity who mysteriously disappeared
- new campaign plans and promises from both 2020 presidential candidates
- what will be different about another TV show reboot
- how Disney World will reopen in the age of coronavirus
Those stories and more in less than 10 minutes!
Head to www.theNewsWorthy.com or see sources below to read more about any of the stories mentioned today.
Vote for The NewsWorthy in the People's Choice Podcast Awards! Thank you for your support!
Go to PodcastAwards.com, enter your email (just so you can't vote twice, no spam!) and choose 'The NewsWorthy' in two categories: 1- People's Choice 2- Politics & News
This episode is brought to you by www.MagicSpoon.com/newsworthy
Become a NewsWorthy INSIDER! Learn more at www.TheNewsWorthy.com/insider