Trusting God Through Grief with Special Guest Stacy Henagan | Ep. 462
Today Dr. Kim interviews special guest Stacy Henagan. Stacy’s book, Breathe Again, walks through her process of trusting in God’s goodness after He didn’t answer her prayers for healing of her terminally-ill daughter. How can we trust God in this midst of grief? How can we see past the pain? Dr. Kim and Stacy unpack those questions and more on today’s episode. We pray this episode is helpful to you and your marriage.
Subscribe to Podcast Email to make sure you never miss an episode and get noteworthy quotes, resources, and more delivered straight to your inbox!
*Music for this podcast is created by Noah Copeland. Check him out here!
- Buy Stacy’s book, Breathe Again, here.
- Check out the Breathe Again Devotional Plan on YouVersion
- Find more resources at Stacyhenagan.com
- Do you long for a deeper connection, better conversation, and more intimacy with your spouse? Want to build a deeper connection in your marriage? Our “Questions to Help Your Spouse Open Up” resource can help!
- Have questions or a marriage story to share? Email us at email@example.com or message us on Instagram. We love hearing from you!
- Become a Marriage Changer and receive some sweet exclusive benefits. Learn more here!