Trusting Leaders Who Trust God | Tami Heim, CLA
"Trust is the bedrock. Out of good trust comes productive conflict management, clarity on goals and objectives, people feel like they can speak into something, and you begin to see outcomes. Outcomes that really are transforming a leader. Transforming your organization. Transforming communities. And now we're even witnessing how it's transforming nations."
Michael goes "Behind the Seal" with Tami Heim, President/CEO of the Christian Leadership Alliance, to discuss the pivotal connection between Christ-centered leadership and trust.
CLA Outcomes Conference: https://outcomesconference.org
Christian Leadership Alliance: https://christianleadershipalliance.org
Subscribe wherever you get your podcasts: https://www.ecfa.org/podcast
Watch the video version: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheECFA
- ChurchEXCEL (Free Resources): https://www.ecfa.church/ChurchExcel.aspx
- Become accredited: https://www.ecfa.org/JoinECFA.aspx
- Seven Standards of Responsible Stewardship: https://www.ecfa.org/Standards.aspx
- About ECFA: https://www.ecfa.org/About.aspx
Connect With Us:
- Church and Nonprofit eNewsletter: http://eepurl.com/lekpf
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/accountability
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/evangelical-council-for-financial-accountability/
- Podcast: https://www.ecfa.org/podcast
Please be sure to LIKE, SUBSCRIBE, and turn on NOTIFICATIONS. Thanks again for watching!
Disclosure: This video is provided as general educational information and with the understanding that ECFA is not rendering legal, accounting, or other professional advice or service. Professional advice on specific issues should be sought from an accountant, lawyer, or other professional. Opinions presented are those of the speakers and not necessarily the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability.
Video Topics: leadership, church, Christian, Christ, God, bible, scripture, church plant, missions, ministry, mission, congregation, worship, money, giving, tithing, tithe, give, finances, financial accountability, governance, stewardship, budgeting, budget, podcast, nonprofits, nonprofit, audit, transparency, trust