Tue. 03/17 - “Stealth Transmission” and How Long Will Social Distancing Last?
France goes into lockdown, as does the Bay Area. China has only one new local infection. A new vaccine trial. What the heck is going on in Britain? To what degree does bad air make the infection worse? And how long might social distancing last?
- Tracking the Testing (Talking Points Memo)
- mRNA Coronavirus Vaccine Study (Kaiser Permanente)
- NIH Clinical Trial of Investigational Vaccine for COVID-19 Begins (NIH)
- UK’s original coronavirus plan risked ‘hundreds of thousands’ dead (Financial Times)
- Air pollution, smoking, and other lung strain may worsen coronavirus, experts say (Washington Post)
- Substantial undocumented infection facilitates the rapid dissemination of novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV2) (Science)
- How long will social distancing for coronavirus have to last? Depends on these factors. (Washington Post)