Tue. 03/24 - Cut Back On Social Distancing Now?
More than 100 people died from Covid-19 in a 24 hour period for the first time. New York sees the majority of its Covid cases under the age of 50. The debate about ending social distancing soon. Another big mythbusting thread. A new tool to protect first responders. And a profile of Doctor Anthony Fauci.
- Stamps.com, enter code: briefing
- Coronavirus Act Now (where you can enter your state to see charts of how many days your state has to enact social distancing to prevent hospital overload)
- Covidlocal.org (a frontline guide for local decision makers)
- Olympic Champion Swimmer Diagnosed With Coronavirus Calls It 'Worst Virus I Have Ever Endured' (Newsweek)
- Iceland's Coronavirus Testing Strategy Could Help All Of Us (BuzzFeed)
- COVID Myth-busting Thread (Faheem Younus, MD on Twitter)
- Could a Wearable Health Device Predict Coronavirus? (KQED)
- Predicting coronavirus? SF emergency workers wear state-of-the-art rings in new study (San Francisco Chronicle)
- Anthony Fauci on COVID-19, Trump, and Staying Healthy (The Atlantic)
- ‘I’m going to keep pushing.’ Anthony Fauci tries to make the White House listen to facts of the pandemic (Science Magazine)