Tue. 04/07 - You Never Want To Be On A Ventilator
The second day of good news numbers is tempered by the fact that if this is the peak, that also means we’ll be seeing some of the worst numbers as well. Remdesivir trials expand. Why you never want to be on a ventilator: they’re only a hail mary last resort. And the UK’s antibody testing program is having problems.
- TalkSpace.com, enter code: "briefing" for $100 off your first month
- Stamps.com, enter code: "briefing"
- More than 700 Henry Ford employees tested positive for coronavirus (Detroit Free Press)
- New Zealand isn’t just flattening the curve. It’s squashing it. (Washington Post)
- Patients Rush To Join Studies Testing Drug For Coronavirus (HuffPost)
- An Update on COVID-19 from our Chairman & CEO (Gilead)
- Ventilators aren't a panacea for a pandemic like coronavirus (Spectator)
- What You Should Know Before You Need a Ventilator (New York Times)
- UK government admits Covid-19 antibody tests don’t work (Financial Times)
- Britain has millions of coronavirus antibody tests, but they don’t work (The Times)