Twitter Trickery, Charging Insecurity, Cryptocurrency Malware, and More
We follow up on our Black Friday purchases, then talk about some Twitter trickery, some Russian rigidity, some charging insecurity, some location confusion, and some new Mac cryptocurrency malware.
- Tories pretend to be factchecking service during leaders' debate
- The iPhone 11 Pro’s Location Data Puzzler — Krebs on Security - Since we recorded this episode, Apple issued an explanation as to why this is happening, and said that there will be a toggle for this in a future iOS update.
- It’s Apple Vs Putin, As Russia’s New Smartphone Ban Approaches
- Los Angeles authorities warn travelers of charging-station hackers
- Juice Jacking (Wikipedia)
- FBI issues security warning for smart TVs before you buy
- New Lazarus malware variant
Get 40% off Mac Premium Bundle X9, fully compatible with macOS Mojave, with the code PODCAST19. Download Intego Mac Premium Bundle X9 now at intego.com.