UNLEASH THE POWER OF YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS MIND!!! Bruce Lipton Ph.D.
If you've ever thought there's more to you than just your genes, then do we have the Biology of Belief show for you.
Today I’ll be talking Bruce H. Lipton, Ph.D. is an internationally recognized leader in bridging science and spirit, winner of the 2009 GOI Peace Award, and the author of my new all-time favorite book, "The Biology of Belief"
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about how we’re more than our DNA, what really controls us, and how to change your life by changing your beliefs!
Key Points Discussed:
- How Bruce Lipton got into microscopy?
- What was Bruce’s first time with an electron microscope like?
- What happened to Bruce in 1985?
- How did he end up leaving a tenured position and why?
- Why was he struggling with such negativity?
- What happened when he began studying cell membranes?
- What’s the breakthrough he discovered?
- What did he learn about DNA in the process?
- What did he learn about the cell nucleus and why’s it important for all of us.
- Why Darwin was wrong and what it means for us?
- What is really going on with our genes?
- What is epigenetics and why does it matter?
- What is the new biology?
- What is the danger of Darwin’s theory and what does it mean for humanity?
- Where does humanity need to go from here?
- What are the blocks in our way to realizing our greatness?
- How do we begin to move past our subconscious blocks?
- How do we create a new generation of children?
- What is conscious conception and conscious parenting?
- What are some of the ways we can help kids to avoid creating limiting beliefs?
- How do we overcome our own limiting beliefs?
- What’s the importance of hypnosis, repetition, and energy psychology?
- What one homework assignment can we begin today to reprogram our subconscious minds?
For free meditations, weekly tips, stories, and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
To support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation
And to follow Inspire Nation (and the lives of Michael and Jessica) on Instagram, go to www.Instagram.com/InspireNationLive
And to follow Inspire Nation on Tik Tok simply go to InspireNationShow on Tik Tok