UPDATE: Alissa Turney Trial
If you’ve been following Alissa Turney’s case, you’ll know that her stepfather, Michael Turney, has been acquitted of her murder which has left us all with too many questions. What does all this mean? What exactly happened in court? And what’s next? Well Alissa’s biggest advocate, Sarah Turney, is here to give us the answers.
You can see the video of this conversation by signing up for our fan club membership! Visit: https://crimejunkieapp.com/library/
To listen to Sarah’s podcast, Voices for Justice, and hear more of Alissa’s story, please visit: https://www.voicesforjusticepodcast.com/
Did you know you can listen to this episode ad-free? Join the Fan Club! Visit https://crimejunkieapp.com/library/ to view the current membership options and policies.
Source materials for this episode cannot be listed here due to character limitations. For a full list of sources, please visit: https://crimejunkiepodcast.com/update-alissa-turney-trial/
Don’t miss out on all things Crime Junkie!
- Instagram: @crimejunkiepodcast | @audiochuck
- Twitter: @CrimeJunkiePod | @audiochuck
- TikTok: @crimejunkiepodcast
- Facebook: /CrimeJunkiePodcast | /audiochuckllc
Crime Junkie is hosted by Ashley Flowers and Brit Prawat.
- Instagram: @ashleyflowers | @britprawat
- Twitter: @Ash_Flowers | @britprawat
- TikTok: @ashleyflowerscrimejunkie
- Facebook: /AshleyFlowers.AF
Text Ashley at +1 (317) 733-7485 to talk all things true crime, get behind the scenes updates, random photos of Chuck, and more!