- Saying no is a skill to maintain balance and protect physical and mental health. Boundaries are essential in protecting our time, energy, and well-being. Learning to say no is a crucial skill, and it's something I'm still working on too. Sometimes, we overextend ourselves to meet other people's expectations or demands, and it can be draining. Setting healthy boundaries is a way to establish personal space, autonomy, and protection. It allows us to define where our rights and responsibilities end and where others' begin.
- Michelle’s Random Fact
- Human teeth are the only part of the body that can’t heal themselves.
- Teeth are not made of live tissue and are coated in enamel, which can’t spontaneously regenerate.
- Quote of the Day
- “No is a complete sentence”
Support the show
More ways to connect
- Email: iamMichelleCarter@gmail.com
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store