Undefining Masculinity: How to Break Free from Gender Stereotypes - Justin Baldoni
Society has a very warped view of what it means to be ‘masculine’. It’s a toxic stereotype that leaves so many boys and men disconnected from their emotions and unable to be vulnerable. “You throw like a girl”, “Big boys don’t cry”, “You should man up”. These messages reinforce the damaging idea that showing anything but strength, courage and toughness somehow makes you less of a man. In this short episode, the author of the book 'Man Enough' Justin Baldoni is here to set that right.
Listen out for:
- The unwritten rules of ‘The Men’s Club’.
- How to break free from gender stereotypes.
- What it means to be “man enough”.
ABOUT JUSTIN BALDONI
Justin Baldoni is an actor, director, producer, entrepreneur, and changemaker whose efforts are focused on creating impactful media and entertainment. He is the creator and director of CW’s 'My Last Days,' an uplifting documentary series about life as told by courageous people living with a terminal illness, and of 'Man Enough,' the dinner conversation series about redefining masculinity.
- Listen to Vishen’s full episode with Justin Baldoni here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/MV350spotify
- Subscribe to Mindvalley Membership to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests, watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?