Understanding Your Money Habits & Saving for a Rainy Day
When being faced in uncertain times, emotions can get mixed with taking financial decisions. Saving for a rainy day is always a great advice, however understanding where your money is going is even a more crucial one to ponder on. Are you well equipped to deal with finances during uncertain times?
We welcome security and financial advisor Lin Sok, who leads our discussion on financial literacy.
What we learn in this podcast?
- The importance of keeping track of your money
- Why is it important to separate emotions from finance?
- How to properly budget your next projects?
- What should you know before launching your own business?
- When is the best time and way to start saving for a rainy day?
- How to be prepared for uncertain times, present and/or future?
- Things to consider in budgets
- How to be responsible with your money?
Announcer Voice - Becky Scott
About REC PLAY
REC PLAYs are open group discussions which allow participants the opportunity to partake in the conversation and express themselves in a safe, judgmental free environment.
REC is a learning platform dedicated to influencers, artists and creative entrepreneurs that offers interactive panels, activities, workshops and Creator Labs that also enriches your experience in this ever-expanding social media universe.
About Creator HQ
Previously known under the name #YouTubeMTL, Creator HQ is a community of content creators from the Montreal area and surroundings. Our mission is to unite Montreal Influencers, connect them with other collaborators, educate and support them in the pursuit of their creative and/or entrepreneurial ventures. We provide the resources and tools they need to make it happen.