Unhitching From the Shame and Codependency of Alcoholics and Addicts with Jody Lamb - 541
Today, Chalene continues her conversation with Jody Lamb on being the adult child of an alcoholic. This episode is equally as important as the last one — whether or not you grew up in a home with an alcoholic or addict. The reason being, there’s definitely someone in your life who can relate on a personal level and it’ll help you understand their journey better (i.e., empathize). This time around, you’ll hear Chalene and Jody discuss: feelings of shame and guilt, understanding codependency, boundaries, and finally being able to live life on your terms.
For Help go to:
- Al-Anon https://al-anon.org
- ACOA Books
- Books by Melody Beattie
Links from today’s episode:
- Learn more about Jody at jodylamb.com
- Jody’s Book 7 Things That Change Everything
- Follow Jody on Instagram at @JodyMLamb
- Jody’s YouTube
- Phase It Up by 131 Method coming soon!!! We are so excited!!
- Learn more about Push Goal Coaching
- The New Queen Bee Journals are here but in Limited numbers!! Be sure to order yours quick before they sell out www.pushjournal.com
- Go to Chalene.com/MyThing and see what your passion or hidden talents are!!
- Leave Chalene a Voicemail review or question for a chance to win a gift HERE
- Hey Amanda!!! Email me at Kristin@chalenejohnson.com and be sure to send your address!!
Stop dieting & start living: www.131Method.com
Get the 131 Book!!!
Here’s The System I Use Every Day to be More Organized & Crazy Productive: www.pushjournal.com
Sign Up For MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER and you'll get FREE tips on how to live a ridiculously amazing fun-filled life!
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes!!!
Get episode show notes here: www.chalenejohnson.com/podcast
Connect with me on your fav social platform:
- SnapChat: ChaleneOfficial
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/Chalene
- Instagram: www.Instagram.com/ChaleneJohnson
- Twitter: www.Twitter.com/ChaleneJohnson
- TikTok: @chaleneOfficial
Hey! Send me a tweet & tell me what you think about the show! (Use the Hashtag) #TheChaleneShow so I know you’re a homie!