Unlock Your Past to Transform Your Future with Heather Murphy
We are often consumed with the uncertainty of the future, but by becoming more self-aware, we are able to pave the path to a chosen future for ourselves. That’s why episode 77 of The Positively Living Podcast is about unlocking your past to transform your future!
In this episode of The Positively Living Podcast, my guest Heather Murphy shares the importance of using your ancestry to become self-aware and actionable steps you can take right now to use this knowledge to inform your present choices and change your future ones.
Heather and I cover the following topics:
- How uncovering her family tree led Heather to uncover where her jaded perceptions came from and why they were blocking her from progressing in her business.
- Letting go of the traditions you are unknowingly holding onto (that may be holding you back).
- How to keep the information we uncover from affecting us negatively.
- Researching your ancestors is a gateway to a deeper sense of compassion with not only your family but strangers as well.
- Where to start if you want to begin use your own family history to empower future choices.
We have the power of choice and we can only strengthen that when we become aware of ourselves and others.
If you’re ready to reduce stress and overwhelm by doing less, yet still achieving more, I invite you to join me for a Strategy Session: a heart-opening, mind-expanding, goal-setting session that gives you the clarity needed to determine your best steps forward. Go to www.positivelyproductive.com/strategy and use the promo code PODCAST for a special listener discount.
CONNECT WITH HEATHER MURPHY:
CONNECT WITH LISA ZAWROTNY:
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Music by Ian and Jeff Zawrotny
Start your own podcast with Buzzsprout!