Unpacking My Wellness Journey: Body Image, Mindfulness, and Inner Work
In this solo episode of Balanced Black Girl Podcast, I’m sharing how my wellness journey has evolved over time. From early childhood experiences to the intersection of body image and career, today’s episode is an honest reflection on how our relationship with ourselves can evolve over time.
In this episode, I talk about…
- Navigating challenges around body image
- Improving my relationship with food and fitness
- The importance of support and community
- Finding a sense of purpose
- Unapologetically tending to our mental health
- Get on the waitlist for the Balanced Black Girl membership community
- Like Balanced Black Girl on Instagram: @balancedblackgirlpodcast
- Like Balanced Black Girl on Facebook
- Follow Balanced Black Girl on Twitter: @balancedblkgirl
- Organifi | Use the code BBG for 15% off Organifi supplements
- Peak and Valley | Use the discount code balancedblackgirl for $5 off your order of adaptogen blends
Download our free glow-up guide. This guide has everything you need to implement a self-care practice that works. You’ll get daily journal worksheets, inspiring quotes, affirmations, and a bonus workout. Get the guide HERE.
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands