Unpopular opinions: controversial things we love + hate
Between Grace’s upcoming move to Charleston and Becca’s immersion in RomComPods Season 3 production, we realized we haven’t had much time to catch up! So this week is a little off the rails grab-bag episode where we embrace all of our most unpopular opinions on popular things, and the other way around. It’s always fun to unearth more things that we don’t know about each other. This includes but is definitely not limited to our trash people tendencies, lowbrow loves, overrated beauty products... and to be honest - a lot of thoughts on cheese.
What We’re Reading:
- A Special Place for Women by Laura Hankin
- The Other Black Girl by Zakiya Dalila Harris
- Delicious! by Ruth Reichel
- Yolk by Mary H.K. Choi
- The Midnight Library by Matt Haig
- Night: Go to discovernight.com and get 20% off with code BOPNIGHT at checkout.
- Betterhelp: Get 10% off your first month by visiting betterhelp.com/badonpaper.
Join our Facebook group for amazing book recs & more!