Urinary Tract Infections with Michelle Concannon
Welcome to the very first episode of The Irish Pharmacy Podcast!
This episode of full of fascinating information about urinary tract infections, and most importantly ways to avoid, prevent or treat them!
Michelle is a complete wealth of knowledge when it comes to womens health and she departs loads of wisdom garnered working as a progressive community Pharmacist over the years.
This weeks episode:
- Why do I keep getting UTI's?
- What has sex got to do with it?
- Pregnancy, the perimenopause, the menopause - they all play a role!
- How do I treat a UTI without going to the doctor?
- When should I go to the Doctor?
- Pelvic floor and it's importance.
We really hope that you enjoy this episode and find lots of tips and advice for you to listen to on the go!
The Irish Pharmacy Podcast will be back in four weeks to sort out another health concern with trusted, local care.
This podcast is brought to you by totalhealth and Haven Pharmacies. There are 127 of our independently owned pharmacies located all over Ireland so that we can bring Trusted, Local, Care to you in your community, and now, on the go, with this podcast!