Uwe Allgäuer - building intentional coliving-coworking community in Bansko Bulgaria, meditation and journaling to solve real world problems, 80/20 for nutrition, sailing retreat to disconnect from your laptop and don’t forget about back taxes!
TUNE IN TO LEARN:
- How Uwe quit his job and ventured out into location-independent living in a day;
- From Austria to Bali to Bulgaria building coworking spaces, disconnected sailing retreats for keyboard warriors, residency and tax company (Bulgaria), and an intentional co-living village in Bansko, Bulgaria;
- Uwe’s routine for nutrition and how he applies 80/20, Pareto rule to eat healthily and enjoy a brownie sometimes too;
- From intermittent fasting to movement, journaling and meditation - there’s no one-fits-all recipe - just keep the core principles in mind, try things, feel what works for you to raise energy and awareness, and do it your way;
- How Uwe used morning pages (a form of journaling from "the Artist’s Way") to solve 6 out of 9 real-world problems he had before lunch;
- A simple recipe to figure out foods that work and don’t work for you;
- Some of the self-development projects/resources Uwe is passionate about: "The Artist's Way" by Julia Cameron, Mindvalley by Vishen Lakhiani, Meditation project by Emily Fletcher, "Stealing Fire" and flow states by Steven Kotler, Dave Asprey and all the biohacking.
Uwe Allgäuer, BIO:
My name is Uwe, I am from Austria. I love the independent and self-reliant lifestyle of a location-independent entrepreneur. My focus lies on community building, where #cocreation and #sharedexperiences are the means to create a meaningful lifestyle and environment for individuals with a growth mindset.
As co-founder of Coworking Bansko I was able to create a very lively community. I am grateful to experience and learn from our community firsthand. Although, establishing a coworking space wasn’t an easy stunt, it was a fantastic experience that I would not like to miss.
I founded MyStartBulgaria.com to offer business formation services and help individuals to attain residency in Bulgaria. We help our clients to ease the process and cut down business costs, reduce taxes, and obtain tax residency.
My focus as the founder of NomadSailingRetreat.com is to offer hands-on sailing retreats. Every sailing trip is an adventure, in a nutshell, offers digital detox and people can reconnect with nature.
Currently, I am working on a project to build a community house village that offers affordable housing for an intentional community.
Connect with Uwe and learn about his projects:Support the show