Victim Consciousness, Locating Yourself, HRV
QUESTION: Can you operate in victim consciousness AND be in your True North simultaneously?
Drama Triangle —> Empowerment Triangle
Victim / Persecutor / Rescuer —> Creator / Challenger / Coach
Your "True North Self" is not some unassailably healthy version of yourself; it's the version of yourself that:
- Notices when you're operating in victim consciousness
- Compassionately meets yourself where you are
- Regularly reorients yourself toward your True North
How do you move from victimhood into health?
- Ryan - Realize that it's a better situation for you and everyone around you when you're in health, just as it's a worse situation for you and everyone else when you're not.
- Abby - Get out of your head and into your body, move around, be outside, breathe, and reset your nervous system.
HRV - Heart Rate Variability
- WHOOP Your Way (https://shop.whoop.com/products/whoop-your-way-kit/) gives you real-time feedback on the state of your nervous system.
- HeartMath emWave2 (https://store.heartmath.com/emwave2/) helps you train yourself to use breathwork to bring your nervous system into coherence using HRV feedback.
- Ryan is grateful for the mess in his office that resulted from his toddler playing in there while he worked throughout the week.
- Abby is grateful for gratitude (that's not cheating, it's meta)
- Join our tribe at patreon.com/truenorth11
- Get life coaching from Abby at IndigoCoaching.net
- Catch Ryan on TikTok at @the_holistic_mystic
- Watch us at TinyURL.com/TrueNorth11YouTube
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stalk us at truenorth11.com