Vitamin D with Patrick Holford
Patrick Holford, nutrition expert, leading spokesman, and author of 46 books, returns to discuss the benefits of vitamin D.
Today, Holford shares why vitamin D is promoted more than vitamin C, where we get our source of vitamin D, and how much of it do we need. We discuss the benefits of vitamin D in the brain, how it's produced, and how to know if we have a vitamin D deficiency.
We talk about:
- Why is vitamin D promoted more for Covid-19 than vitamin C
- How vitamin D is produced
- Where we get our vitamin D
- How much vitamin D do we need
- Vitamin D deficiency
- Benefits of vitamin D in the brain