Voice first digital transformation with Shawn Kanungo
Voice first technology has the potential to transform organisations. Join Dustin and I as we dig into how voice is being used to create efficiencies within businesses with Silver founder, Shawn Kanungo.
Silver, an agency based in Canada, is helping organisations use voice to streamline business processes, access line of business systems and improve productivity. We speak to the founder, ex-Deloitte digital transformation guru and speaker, Shawn Kanungo, to find out how it's done.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How voice plus other exponential technologies will disrupt every industry & government agencies
- What voice looks like when it's combined with robotic process automation (RPA) and more
- What does voice mean for a digital transformation strategy for an enterprise?
- How Silver take a human-centered approach to voice by doing ethnographic research
- Organisational culture and whether workers are ready for enterprise level voice
- The future of voice and whether we'll see a billion dollar company built on a voice platform
Where to listen
Silver on Twitter
TechNOVA Voice 2019: Voice 101 opening talk
Inside Voice with Kane Simms and James Poulter
Anything world with Gordon Midwood
Voice first brand strategy with James Poulter
VUX Voiceboard | A voice design workshop blueprint
Designing story-telling robots with Amy Stapleton
All about voice UX research with Chris Geison
Dialogue design and 2018 review with Rebecca Evanhoe
Emotional intelligence with Sina Kahen
The Rundown 004: re:Invent recap
All about vCommerce and Jetson.ai with Jon Chu
The latest in voice SEO and discoverability with John Campbell