WHY ABUNDANCE ESCAPES YOU & WHAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT! Plus a Guided Meditation! Law of Attraction Tips from Dr. Dain Heer
If you’ve ever wanted more magic and abundance in your life then do we have the Being You, Changing the World show for You!
Today we’ll talk with Dr. Dain Heer, best-selling author, co-creator of Access Consciousness, and the genius rabble-rouser, behind one of my all-time favorite books on changing our energy, and leaping into our greatest selves, "Being You, Changing The World!"
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about stepping our magic and our power, and finding the incredible abundance waiting for each one of us.
That plus we’ll talk about a monsters of magic, playboy the horse, 100 monkeys on an island, why we want to stay weird, and when in the world you want to feed random ducks rice-crispies!
Key Points Discussed:
- Why Money Isn’t Hard
- What it means to ask for money
- How to find where we’re stuck with money
- How do we clear emotional blocks to money
- What is a clearing statement?
- The importance of the question: “What’s right about me I’m not getting”
- Why there’s no such thing as a money issue, only what you’re willing to receive
- What’s the importance of “interesting point of view, I have this point of view”
- Why we have a hang-up around money
- Why joy doesn’t follow money, but money follows joy
- What it means to be willing to receive
- Why we have an addiction to being miserable
- What happens when we’re miserable
- Why we don’t want to put up walls to receiving
- What’s the 10% account?
- What it means your point of view creates your reality, your reality doesn’t create your point of view
- Why you don’t want to touch your ten percent
- When you want to say “What’s it gonna take to pay this without dipping into the ten percent…show me something new”
- Why we want to ask the universe “what’s it gonna take to change this”
- “If I was truly creating my life today, what would I chose, right away?”
- Why you want to actually ask the Universe for what you want, and why you need to ask yourself how much you need to create happiness in your life
- What’s the importance of “ask and you shall receive”
To support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation
For free meditations, weekly tips, stories, and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
And to follow Inspire Nation (and the lives of Michael and Jessica) on Instagram, go to www.instagram.com/inspirenationlive