WHY YOU'RE ATTRACTING DICKS INTO YOUR LIFE & WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT!!! Self-Help Tips from Mark B. Borg, Jr., PhD
If you’ve ever who you struggled with dicks in your life, then do we have the Don’t Be a Dick, show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Mark B. Borg, Jr, PhD, a licensed clinical psychologist and psychoanalyst, the co-author of Irrelationship, Relationship Sanity, and author of his latest work on not becoming dick-free, Don’t Be a Dick!
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about what it means when we attract dicks into our lives, how to deal with dicks, and how to know if we’ve become dick’s ourselves.
That plus we’ll talk about Satyagraha, hospitality, stone cold dicks, the danger of Impletives, nuclear snubs, what on earth is a grawlix and what in the world is a turd hurdler???
Key Points Discussed:
- One thing we can do tell if we're attracting dicks into our lives and one simple reason why (03:02 )
- Were you a dick when you were growing up? (04:22 )
- How did you get interested in helping others stop becoming dicks and stop attracting dicks into their lives? (06:32 )
- Being a dick inadvertently by refusing help from others (10:07 )
- What do you mean forget the narcissist, it's really about you? (16:18 )
- What do you mean it's not you, it's me, and what are the dangers of that? (18:17 )
- How the poor behavior we perpetrate on others likely reflects the way we also mistreat ourselves (22:52 )
- Why does it appear that there are more dicks today than ever? (24:23 )
- Can we be an empath and still be a dick? (27:29 )
- Intimacy: The greatest risk a dick could ever have (32:00 )
- What in the world is a turd hurdler? (34:22 )
- Why do some of us feel comfortable in relationships with dicks (38:36 )
- What's the importance of halting negative assumptions about people and circumstances (41:11 )
- What's a moratorium between our rage and the world? (41:48 )
- Why causing yourself burnout is being a dick to yourself (45:06 )
- What's the importance of mapping your positive attributes? (47:51 )
- What do we do with a bully and how do we get rid of a stray cat? (48:56 )
- How do we teach our kids about dickery? (54:28 )
For free meditations, weekly tips, stories, and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
To support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation
And to follow Inspire Nation (and the lives of Michael and Jessica) on Instagram, go to www.instagram.com/inspirenationlive