WHY YOU ALREADY KNOW YOUR LIFE PURPOSE & HOW TO LIVE IT!!! August Turak
If you’ve ever wanted to know the purpose of life and why you’re here, then do we have the Brother John show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with August Turak, award winning author, speaker, contributor for Forbes.com, and the BBC, founder of the Self Knowledge Symposium Foundation, author of "Business Secrets of the Trappist Monks", and one of the most beautiful, meaningful books I’ve ever read, "Brother John".
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about a monk, a pilgrim, and the purpose of life!
Key Points Discussed:
- What are happy accidents?
- What happened to August after jumping out of an airplane?
- What was his dark night of the soul?
- How did August end up working for MTV before they even launched?
- How did he go from being a CEO to cleaning monastery toilets?
- What did he learn when he first went to a Trappist Monastery?
- What does he mean that work is a form or prayer?
- What does it mean that everything is sacred?
- Who is Brother John and what is his magical umbrella?
- What can we learn from Brother John?
- What is the true purpose of our life?
- Why are we so scared to see what the purpose is of our individual lives?
- How do we dive into our purpose?
- What is the truth of the meaning of life?
- What’s the importance of self-commitment, and to what???
- What are the biggest lies?
- What are we so afraid of?
- What does it mean to act on faith?
- What is grace?
- What’s the importance of living a meaningful life?
- What does it mean “Trappist monks don’t just make success happen, they let success happen”
- What can we learn about business success from Trappist monks???
- What can we learn from near death experiences about the meaning of life???
For free meditations, weekly tips, stories, and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
To support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation
And to follow Inspire Nation (and the lives of Michael and Jessica) on Instagram, go to www.instagram.com/inspirenationlive