WHY YOU ARE ENOUGH AND HOW TO BLAST PAST LIMITING BELIEFS! Marisa Peer
If you’ve ever want to be more empowered and feel better about yourself, then do we have the I am Enough show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with best-selling author Marisa Peer, named Best British Therapist by Men’s Health Magazine, the creator of the Instant Transformational Therapy and the author of a brilliant new book, on reframing your mind, and your life, I am enough.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, about marking your mirror, and changing your life!
Key Points Discussed:
- How did Marissa Peer end up as Jane Fonda’s aerobic instructor?
- What was Marissa’s early relationship with food – and how did she change it?
- How did she get pregnant when she was told it was impossible?
- What was Marissa’s gift of cancer and her two near-death experiences?
- How does our mind respond to detailed instructions and what does this mean for us?
- What is our birthright of confidence?
- How do we move past limiting beliefs?
- What does it mean that “I am enough”?
- What’s the importance of the pictures in our heads and the words we tell ourselves?
- What does it mean that if we use the wrong words we create the wrong reality?
- How do we deal with the chatter in our minds?
- How do we move past old patterns???
- What can we learn from the Hollywood Star who thought he was never enough?
- What can we learn from all of her successful clients about tackling problems?
- What’s the importance of front-loading our day?
- Why is our “dream job” so illusive, and what do we need to know about it?
- What’s the power of repetition?
- What’s the one thing we can do, today, to begin transforming our sense of ourselves, and realize that “I am enough”???
- Contact email@example.com
For free meditations, weekly tips, stories, and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
To support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation
And to follow Inspire Nation (and the lives of Michael and Jessica) on Instagram, go to www.Instagram.com/InspireNationLive
And to follow Inspire Nation on Tik Tok simply go to InspireNationShow on Tik Tok