Walmart’s Strategy to Beat Amazon, and Millennial Socialism
Youngme, Felix, and Mihir discuss how Walmart is trying to compete against Amazon and whether the strategy is working. They also debate the rise of socialism in U.S. millennials — is it a healthy phenomenon or a dangerous one?
Some recent picks:
- Free Solo (National Geographic Documentary)
- Dreyer’s English: An Utterly Correct Guide to Clarity and Style (Benjamin Dreyer)
- Interesting as F*** (Reddit subreddit)
- BA Magic Videos (British Airways)
- General Social Survey Visualization Tool
- Chef’s Knife Mac MTH-80
- Goodbye Big Five: Life Without the Tech Giants (Kashmir Hill, for Gizmodo)
- Minding the Gap (Hulu documentary)
- Andy Warhol retrospective (Whitney Museum)
You can email your comments and ideas for future episodes to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can follow Youngme and Mihir on Twitter at: @YoungmeMoon and @DesaiMihirA.